Seiten

01 May 2012

I am in!


What is a better opportunity to get this blog started then to join a sewing challenge? Within the last seconds of April 30th (German time) I eventually decided to join this year’s MeMadeMay. Here is my pledge:

'I, Kat of www.herecomesthekat.blogspot.con, sign up as a participant of MeMadeMay '12. I endeavour to wear at least one me-made item a minimum of 5 times a week for the duration of May 2012'

I went mentally through my wardrobe and decided I can’t do every day. It would get boring for you and frustrating for me. And maybe even a little bit funny, if I have to look professionally, because so far I haven’t done anything to fit that department. And to stretch it even a little bit more I went for me-made, so to me that is something I have done, and item, what could be everything. Yeah, let’ face it, I’m a coward. But nevertheless, I’m quite excited to join this challenge and I will post the pictures every Sunday.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment