Seiten

01 May 2014

Here we go again...

Hi everyone,

two years ago I tried to start my sewing blog while taking part in Me-Mede-May 2012. I succeded in fulfilling my pledge but failed utterly in documentation and keeping up with blogging. Two years later I'm giving it a second try.
Me-Made-May, here I come.
My plege this year around (minus the typo):
'I, Kat of herecomesthekat.blogspot.de, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear at least one handmade item each day for the duration of May 2014.'
I upped to one item every day. Maybe one day I can write complete outfit, but before that I will have to conquer making pants. So maybe next year. Suggestion for an easy pattern? I already own the Sewaholic Thurlows and Named Jamie pattern.

See you soon for the first pictures,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment