Seiten

08 May 2014

#LoveAtFirstStitch

Hey everyone,
today I’m joining in to celebrate Tilly’s first book. You all know her already, right? Stitchers around the world were asked to sew a Brigitte scarf for the occasion. Here is my contribution.


It’s a lovely and pretty (and fast) idea to use up the scraps left over from summer blouses or tops. The majority of this fabric went into a Tiny Pocket Tank by Grainline Studio. That was my first make in 2014 in very early January. Before you start to wonder, yes, Germany is located on the northern hemisphere and yes, it was wintertime back then. So far it hasn’t seen the light of day, but we are getting there.
I’ll will have to keep it short to continue the rolled hem (by hand) on a chiffon top I intent to wear on a wedding on Saturday. It’s Me-Made-May for crying out loud!

Congrats Tilly and stay tuned,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment